New Contest- Evaluation Unit Giveaway with poll

What would be your primary use for your tablet if you had one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
box4.jpg

Want a Free slightly abused Android Tablet. Well now is your chance.

This is a poll which is a combination contest and survey. Anyone who responds to the poll has a chance to win an evaluation unit I used to review. Please NOTE: THIS IS AN EVALUATION UNIT, NOT NEW.

The prize is a VIA8505 MID APad Clone. Please note: The prize is slightly used from evaluation. There are some marks on the plastic case where the unit was "popped" to inspect the internals. See Photos of the unit and the contents.

The device comes with the following:
VIA8505 APad Android 1.6 with 1.7.4 Firmware build.
Multiple apps loaded and functional
Mini-network and USB Dock.
1Gb Memory Stick with hundreds of apps
Manual
Original Box
Leather Case

This contest will end 12PM Saturday 11-September GMT.

It is working fine and has been tested prior to shipping.
As this is an evaluation unit, it comes with no warranty stated or implied, but I will assist in 30 days of PM based support if you need it.

The Winner will be someone who responds to the survey. Thinking about getting an Android Tablet. Well here is your chance. Give me your opinion. The question is quite simple? What would be your primary use for your Tablet, if you had one?

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/Kiteman_cody/manual2.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/Kiteman_cody/desc8.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/Kiteman_cody/case3.jpg
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/Kiteman_cody/desc8.jpg

screen6.jpg

fernxtwo

Sep 7, 2010
I would want one so i can try out the Google App inventor .
Just so i could see what kind of cool multimedia and web based
applications i could make.

cheers.

malcolmc

Sep 7, 2010
I'm looking forward to tablets as the digital newspaper/'paperback novel' of the future, keeping thousands (millions!) of books on it, and also being able to sync my local news overnight for reading on the morning train.

keijoh

Jul 27, 2010
e-book reader and VoIP would be my primary interestes, followed by mobile web browsing and utilizing email in a slightly larger viewing capacity than on my Motorola 3G Droid or iPod Touch.

HorsexD

Sep 7, 2010
I Would Give it To My Girlfriend as a Present cuz i Love her to Death. Plus it would be Free :p you cant bear Free!

HorsexD

Sep 7, 2010
e-book reader and VoIP would be my primary interestes, followed by mobile web browsing and utilizing email in a slightly larger viewing capacity than on my Motorola 3G Droid or iPod Touch.

i ment Beat* >,<

linw

Aug 14, 2010
I would use it as an ereader but also a browser while sitting in my comfortable armchair!

bluescape

Aug 20, 2010
My primary use for this Apad would be so I can lazerly surf the Net whilst lying in bed (somethinh I do currently do on my PSP - but its so slow and restricted).

Fantastic competitions were having on here BTW.

Thanks gurgle for this opportunity!

bluescape

iamwebhead

Sep 8, 2010
I would first use my Android tablet mainly to surf the Internet and then the following:
  • Update my social websites
  • Play games
  • Read websites and blogs on how to be cool and pickup up super models...j/k ;)
  • Instant messaging
  • Update my websites
  • These are just some of the things I would do.
There are almost endless things you can do with one of these devices! Only if I had my hand on one for FREE, would be nice! ;)

Thanks!

IAmWebhead

Riefle

Sep 8, 2010
My primary use would be surfing the web, homework and email. I would of course root it and do all of the great things I do with my phone. Another toy for my wife to be jealous about!!!

GinAnDroid

Aug 26, 2010
My primary use for it would be to write my music on. I'm a young artist and I don't use pen and paper and it's a pain lugging my laptop around. Would love to have Android at my fingertips for music, writing, and web browsing. When I'm away though I'll let my wife use it since she's all babied up at the house. Contest number two, here goes!

HordeLami

Aug 26, 2010
i would want one so i can take to dialysis M.W.F it would keep me entertained for 3hrs 30min also to keep my mind off the 15" guage needles in my forearm ;)......

Status
Not open for further replies.