New Member from Germany

PapaJohh

Dec 29, 2011
I literally Stumbled upon this site today! From what I have been reading, this is the place for me to be! I bought an ARCHOS 101 for my son (soon to be 9 in 2 weeks) for Christmas. Needless to say, like everyone else in the world, was dumbstuck by not being able to download apps. So here I am!

Don't be put off by my being in Germany. Really, I am an American (from Ohio) who married a local girl (20 years ago) and after retiring from the Army, stayed here. We have our son and 2 foster children. The oldest of these two is 5 and also a tech freak. Really, how do kids so young know how to operate and use some of these programs? lol

So here we are, what to do with the new toy for my son? Any suggestions? All suggestions welcomed in English or in German.

Oh yes, as you can see, I have fat fingers! That is why it is PapaJohh and not PapaJohn lol
Servus!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello PapaJohh, welcome to the forum. It's a pleasure to have you as a member of the forum, thanks for joining. Since we have a section of the forum dedicated to your boys tablet and that's where the experts for it reside, I'd suggest you head over there and look through the information already available. If you have a question that's not already being discussed, start a new thread and ask away. Just click this link the the Archos Tablets section and you'll be magically transported over there. Good luck with that tablet and have fun with it. maybe even let your son use it once in a while.:cool:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Congrats on the new tab, welcome to the forum.

Glad to have you here,
Cheers,
Peter