new member saying hello

crowd pleaser

Jun 20, 2011
hi all,
new to the this forum and androids in general, having sneaked over on a spying mission from sister ip4 forums :).

i'm not jumping ship, but been looking at android tablets to see what is likely that suits me before buying, and being a bit of a 'cheapskate' i'm not prepared to pay the premium prices for Ipad2.

my intended min use is as a film player for those long holiday flying trips, as in i'm going to Mexico from the UK in September, also for grandkids to use in the back of the car for journeys.

my only hands on experience of Android devices is with the wifes LG500 phone (so not a very good experience), while she is happy it is not a phone for me, and to be honest has gone some way to make me over cautious about Androids in general.

i have had PDA's from the early days such as psion xp and the 3's & 5s, then moved to Windows 'smart' handsets. not liking the shape of the IP3's, it was only 5 months ago i moved to the dark side and the iphone 4, which has simply been the best all rounder so far, for a small buisness owner (imho).

so while limited in Android, i hope to be of use to the forum and it's members.

CP

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
well welcome to the forum...hopefully we can help you find the right tablet for what you need!

Glad to have you here.