new member!!!

stang0182

Dec 2, 2011
i am new to the tablet world,i purchased a pandigital novel 9" not to long ago and i rooted it and upgraded to a custom rom.i have been hooked ever since! i ordered a new veiwpad 10pro today,cant wait to start messing with it! if anyone wants to comment on the best hacks for it and maybe how,that would be GREAT!!!!!!!!! i have been messing with window based os for ever as i am currently a internet sweepstakes cafe owner(keeping 100 terminals goin 24/7)...hope to here from you all ,thanx for letting me in to your community!

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
Welcome aboard stang! Enjoy the forums and jump right in. Thanks for introducing yourself. Great to have you here

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Stang, welcome to Android Tablets. Two tablets already, you're really jumping into this with both feet aren't you.:) We're glad you decided to become a member of the forum and join us here. For anything regarding the new Viewpad, just click this link to the ViewPad 10 section and you'll be magically transported there. Have fun.:cool:

stang0182

Dec 2, 2011
thanx for the welcome! i quickly ran threw the viewpad forum,was wondering if there was someone who could give me alittle more detailed instuction on installing the android 3.2 rc2 upgrade..being a newbie to lenux,dont really understand the process listed on droid x86 project..being this tab already is a dual boot.thanx again guys,i feel very welcomed,and i will def spread the word as everybody seems very friendly around here!!!!!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Stang, the best I can do is to say go back to the ViewPad 10 section and post a new thread there asking for help on installing the android 3.2 rc2 upgrade. (If it's a factory upgrade, there are probably instructions on the factory website.) Good luck!