New Tablet seeker

chaz03

Mar 22, 2011
Hi everyone, I was referred here from a member at DroidXforums. I've been on the hunt for a tablet for a few weeks now and I'm just struggling to commit to buying one. The Hedy Winpad P100 Atom N455 has appealed to me most. Dual boot, 10 in, good price, good internals, good looks. The only major concern is battery life. Im assuming its 4-6 hrs typical tablet pc running windows 7. I would love to get 8 with a moderate use. The xoom's battery life is the main reason i keep holding back. Anyway im very happy im in a knowledgeable environment and look forward to spending some time here. Any advice on tablet preferences or personal experience with the Hedy Winpad would be greatly appreciated.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Only tabs you are going to get 8 hours on are the Nook or the ViewSonic Gtab.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!

chaz03

Mar 22, 2011
The Gtab doesnt look too bad. Its just that xoom battery-life dominates so well. There is really no competition as far as the battery goes. Android operated tablets are undoublty going have longer lasting battery life. As far as Windows tablets whats a standout model that demonstrates good battery life.