New Tablet Won't Charge

yellowone

Sep 2, 2012
Hi,

I bought a new teclast p85 dual core Rk3066 (android ver. 4.0.4) from ebay, but it won't charge.
It came with about 20% battery, it depleted and won't charge, only works plugged into ac power.
The tablet turned off and plugged into ac power appears the symbol of charging the battery, but it doesn't charge at all.
Turned on doesn't appear any information that's plugged into ac power or charging, the battery information is 0%, after about 15 seconds appears 1% and 5 seconds after 100%, when i unplug ac it goes off.

Anyone had this problem?
Any solutions?

Thanks

D

Dawnstar

Hi,

I bought a new teclast p85 dual core Rk3066 (android ver. 4.0.4) from ebay, but it won't charge.
It came with about 20% battery, it depleted and won't charge, only works plugged into ac power.
The tablet turned off and plugged into ac power appears the symbol of charging the battery, but it doesn't charge at all.
Turned on doesn't appear any information that's plugged into ac power or charging, the battery information is 0%, after about 15 seconds appears 1% and 5 seconds after 100%, when i unplug ac it goes off.
Anyone had this problem?
Any solutions?

Thanks

First why don't you contact the dealer on ebay they should help you more if it is still under Warranty!!, some batteries need to be charged for two hours for 100%

D

Dawnstar

It seems to me it's two things 1 battery or 2 the charger unit not working, You can not plug any Chinese tablet into a usb PC it need to use the AC only

JamesP

Apr 6, 2011
It seems to me it's two things 1 battery or 2 the charger unit not working, You can not plug any Chinese tablet into a usb PC it need to use the AC only

There are a few out there that do. In fact one of the tablets we make charges via USB off the PC. I guess we make Chinese tablets too, but save for Korean MFGs, which tablets aren't made in China?

alexis1555

Jan 13, 2014
Hi,

Anyone had this problem?
Any solutions?

Thanks

Hi! I have the same tablet and it wont charge either ,and I have 3 chargers. I have to hold it for it to charge but even then it takes forever to charge.

Greg_E

Nov 15, 2011
My Pipo U1pro charges just fine on USB, no matter what I use it takes more than 2 hours to charge.

Also my new Lenovo Yoga 10 is made in china and charges USB, it takes about 5 hours to charge from 14% to full from the 2 amp charger supplied with it.