new to tablets as well as forums

Cheryl Gilliam

Jan 4, 2015
I just got this tablet, but am a bit disappointed in lack of memory. I do not know anything about tablets, but it won't let me transfer things to the SD card. Could really use some advice here.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

A little more detail might help. What tablet, how much storage was it supposed to have, how much remains? When you start talking about SD cards, are you talking about an add-on microSD card? If so you probably can't move apps to that card without first rooting the tablet. If you don't know what that is, being new to tablets and all, don't go there. ;)

Cheryl Gilliam

Jan 4, 2015
I have a Dopo Internet Tablet GS-918.
Welcome to the forum

A little more detail might help. What tablet, how much storage was it supposed to have, how much remains? When you start talking about SD cards, are you talking about an add-on microSD card? If so you probably can't move apps to that card without first rooting the tablet. If you don't know what that is, being new to tablets and all, don't go there. ;)
I have a Dopo Internet Tablet GS-918. Internal Storage 4.88GB.
Welcome to the forum

Dopo Gs-918 Internet Tablet. 4.88GB internal storage, 103mb available. Then it says 882 MB 3.75 GB available. Does that help?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Sorry, still a little confused. That tablet, as far as I can tell was supposed to come with 8GB of internal storage. That is typically not considers as enough storage for most people unless you're going to use it for light reading and browsing. It still remains that you probably won't be able to move apps to the SD card but you should be able to move photos, music and videos there.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Cheryl, congratulations on your new Dopo tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF (2).jpg