New to Tablets, stuck between 3 Tabs

nmjams

Apr 23, 2012
Hi, I'm going to get my first tablet any day. I'm stuck between the Asus Transformer TF101 & Motorolla Zoom and if i can be persuaded to spend an extra £100, the Samsung Galaxy 10.1
Ideally i want something that's going to be responsive and have a good screen.
I have read reviews on all of them but i just cant make my mind up. i ordered the transformer last night but cancelled it today after learning that it may not be able to do Skype video calling, is this correct?
can any owners give me any pointers as to why i should get either of the devices?
Thanks in advance guys

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi, I'm going to get my first tablet any day. I'm stuck between the Asus Transformer TF101 & Motorolla Zoom and if i can be persuaded to spend an extra £100, the Samsung Galaxy 10.1
Ideally i want something that's going to be responsive and have a good screen.
I have read reviews on all of them but i just cant make my mind up. i ordered the transformer last night but cancelled it today after learning that it may not be able to do Skype video calling, is this correct?
can any owners give me any pointers as to why i should get either of the devices?
Thanks in advance guys

Hi nmjams, Samsung Galaxy 10.1 is very popular, you may also consider Chinese brand Android tablets.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
check out red tablets pc if looking at chinese tabs. They have a good promotion on at the moment 30usd free accessories with purchase. If nothing else it means you can afford to get better shipping deal ( don't know what goodies are). Ployer momo ll looks like a good deal. I almost got one of those myself a while back. Worth a look.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Apr 17, 2012
I don't own any (planning to have one in short span of time) , but I have many friends and colleague using Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (16GB) and HTC Flyer and Acer Iconia Tab A500 (16GB) also shares good reviews. And for more options you can check : Android Tabs choose wisely and do share your experience here.

nmjams

Apr 23, 2012
okay, for the price of the 10'' galaxy and the fact you cant add memory via an sd card, thats off the table
Now i have it down to the Motorolla Xoom, Asus Transformer and an ipad 2. All of which are around the same price £300, which is my budget.
I have a question though, can i stream music via bluetooth to my amp via a blutooth wireless reciever? i know it can be done from a laptop but can it be done from an android Tab?