NEW! WMT2.1.2_105 & WMT2.1.6_105 Rooted ROMS Available NOW!

bushfire

Dec 12, 2010
Bro can I understand your naming system please? What is difference between MOSS, M150_7o20110 or WMT series?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Bro can I understand your naming system please? What is difference between MOSS, M150_7o20110 or WMT series?

Newer ROM from OEM VIA/WMT are called WMT2.x.x_xxx So those that come out are called Tzxxxx Those that are Mxxxx Or based on a different core. (Cleaned up core)

So let's make sense:

Those who have Android OS v1.6 Build 1.7.x thru 1.9.x should use MOxx Core base based on many cores but now based off one core which I've coded into one clean-core ROM
Those who have Android OS v1.6 Build WMT2.0.0_00 thru WMT2.1.1_205 should use Modified Tzxxx Core which are based on OEM ROM
Those who have Android OS v1.6 Build WMT2.1.2_105 thru WMT2.1.6_105 should use Beta Rooted which is based on Modified Tzxxx which are based on OEM ROM

To keep track of this madness of cores and version this is how I have to do it. Hey at least you got someone working on something you guys and gals can you.
The demand for the WMT2.1.2 and now WMT2.1.6 are now more greater. Those with the older cores can't use these newer cores otherwise if you do you'll get Errors.

To add to this confusion had just released STB! A STB means it's Special Turbo Version that doesn't use Apple Core Icons and some other junk coding was remove.
Gone is SmartSuite Lock Dock. Also the Dock Box opens faster. I don't think these tablets can handle the Apple Core Icons.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2010
(from tablet/smartphone) touch or (from PC) click on image below

dear friend tipstir,
pls let me know wheteher this beta rooted rom will work on my current version wmt 2.0_105.i am waiting for the reply and tried lot of rom version but didn't worked. Please help me

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
No you can't use these two only if your tablet came with these two different ROM so the range is: WMT2.1.2_105 to WMT2.1.6_105. All prior ROMs can't use this these two. So ROMs 1.7.x thru 1.9.xx nor can WMT2.0.0_xxx thru WMT2.1.1_105 can't.

dustinb

Dec 16, 2010
Hey there, I have the WMT2.1.2_105 and installed this firmware. It's working great but I don't have the android market on it. I have something called App Market but it doesn't go to the actual google market. Any idea on how to get it installed?

prototype18

Dec 16, 2010
I tried installing this rom and it is failing when it tries to upgrade the file system.

It says Udisk not found (/dev/sda)
Failed Upgrading filesystem. Exit!

Why would this be?

dopepope

Dec 26, 2010
so i click on the link to your forum, but im not sure where from there to find the beta rooted rom for 2.1.6??

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
LF-A has been released this is all new..

touch the image or click on the image to continue..

LF-A (BETTER PERFORMANCE)

This has been released today! Beta Version Also was release for the Beta Team to test. This one is not Beta.

superpollo

Jun 9, 2011
hi! this rom is avaliable for via8505 pad 7"? gome flutouch?
thanks
the last ok rom is 1.9.88 this is the last??? or your new rom?
thanks a lot for your information
if is ok for my pad, this day i will upgrade my pad :-D