Newbie here

doublest

Dec 16, 2011
Don't have a tablet yet but am seriously considering taking the plunge and getting one. Since I know absolutely nothing about these and am a 71 year old geezer thought it night be a good idea to look for some expert advice and opinions before making the purchase. So I found this site through a search, and hopefully will find some answers to questions I'm sure will arise.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Don't have a tablet yet but am seriously considering taking the plunge and getting one. Since I know absolutely nothing about these and am a 71 year old geezer thought it night be a good idea to look for some expert advice and opinions before making the purchase. So I found this site through a search, and hopefully will find some answers to questions I'm sure will arise.

Hi doublest, welcome to the forum. Maybe you can have a look at our: Android Tablet PC.Hope you can find what you want, and enjoy the online tablet buying.:)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Doublest, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you as a member of Android tablets. Coming here to get advice was a great start, too many people just jump in and then realize it's not what they thought it was. My friend JP has given you a good link to look at, you might also want to go to the Android Tablet Discussions section and read the "Sticky:" posts at the beginning of the section. When you get comfortable over there, that would also be the best place to ask any "shopping" questions you might have. Good luck!