Newbie Here

Flyingduck

Feb 14, 2022
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum. I am a retired Air Force Veteran. Retired from the service in 1985 after 20 years of service and went to work for the Air Force as a defense contractor. Retired from that job after 27 years. I look forward to hearing from any of you. I am trying to reset my wife's Coopers model CP10. I want to reset it to factory settings but can't figure out exactly how. I watched a video online for an android tablet, which this one is, but the instructions do not work for this tablet.
Can someone please tell me how to rest to factory default?
Thank you in advance

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Welcome. You should have a setting called "Reset Options" in Settings > System. You can factory reset the tablet there.

yossef.nasiir

Jul 10, 2022
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum. I am a retired Air Force Veteran. Retired from the service in 1985 after 20 years of service and went to work for the Air Force as a defense contractor. Retired from that job after 27 years. I look forward to hearing from any of you. I am trying to reset my wife's Coopers model CP10. I want to reset it to factory settings but can't figure out exactly how. I watched a video online for an android tablet, which this one is, but the instructions do not work for this tablet.
Can someone please tell me how to rest to factory default?
Thank you in advance
Welcome.

Last edited: