Newbie needs help finding a part!!!

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
I got my "iRobot 7" Tablet PC Android 720P MP4 WIFI 3G MID MV7" from my ex-husband
(yes, we are amicable) as a b-day/Christmas gift. I am looking for the USB part for it. I see some come with it, mine came with a charger with a soft pouch. He also included periscope stylus.Mine look indentical to this one. I am looking for the piece that is hanging off of it and what it is called. I look on many sites but can't find this that fits into the USB portion of the device. Any help would be appreciated. I even contact the seller for it but he is out for the holiday. He did promise to send me the pdf. of the manual. $A701-6.jpg

allenaxon

Dec 21, 2010
Are you looking for that black piece attached to the tablet in the middle?
It is the USB adeptor, it have two USB ports and an ethernet port, it should be a standard accompliment with your model, may be your seller had missed it when packing.

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
I see it on a bunch of them...I don't think it came with mine. Is there a place where I can get one that is reasonable??

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
$_10.jpg If anyone knows how I can get these, it will be so appreciated.

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
I done had this thing for 5 days, and I HATE IT. Let me say that once I figured out how to work it (Thanks to everyone on the board), the SOB doesn't hold a charge! I mean it literally be on the charger and when I take it off it says "It is at 15%". I was going to just use it as a way to read my Kindle book. I called my X and thanked him for the thought but he got a lemon. I don't know if he should contact the seller for a refund or I go through Ebay myself. I was like this is too good to be true to have a tablet at a minimum cost. You get what you pay for. I might as well save my dimes to get either a Nook Color or the devil itself (an I - Pad). I know that Android has some really get apps and it is an easy format, but I am not loving my gift. Pure frustration!!