Newbie Tips for ZT280 C91?

toby2111

Jan 9, 2012
Sorry,rookie mistake!!First time doing any of this!!Did what you said,dragged the proper files and folder over.Running that latest ICS now,thanks. BT option is in Settings now but as on GB it wont turn on.New Ethernet option listed also. I'll try both ICS and GB for a few days and see which works best.Thanks for all that!!
Can't get that Targus Wireless Presenter here in Ireland, I'll look online and see if I can get it shipped here. Does it work the cursor and allow you to click on links on webpages?

Last edited:

omarahum

Developer
Mar 4, 2013
Sorry,rookie mistake!!First time doing any of this!!Did what you said,dragged the proper files and folder over.Running that latest ICS now,thanks. BT option is in Settings now but as on GB it wont turn on.New Ethernet option listed also. I'll try both ICS and GB for a few days and see which works best.Thanks for all that!!
Can't get that Targus Wireless Presenter here in Ireland, I'll look online and see if I can get it shipped here. Does it work the cursor and allow you to click on links on webpages?
:)

Again, I think your RC11 should work....

Yes, the Targus works like a mouse, the arrows to move the cursor and two buttons for the right click and left click of a mouse.... Like the Camera button being the select on the tablet (to scroll and click on links), you have to hold down one of the buttons while you are using the cursor to scroll and the left click button to click on links....

toby2111

Jan 9, 2012
No,RC11 still wont work at all which is strange as it works on the Android mini PC stick. So,dont think I'll bother with the Targus as it prob won't work either.

omarahum

Developer
Mar 4, 2013
No,RC11 still wont work at all which is strange as it works on the Android mini PC stick. So,dont think I'll bother with the Targus as it prob won't work either.
You have it plugged in the full usb port?

omarahum

Developer
Mar 4, 2013
Yes,its the only USB slot on the tablet
Well there are the mini usb dev port for mass storage and the mini usb for Ethernet (with adapter)....

Just wanted to make sure you had it plugged in directly to the full usb, with no adapters....

I believe it should work....

toby2111

Jan 9, 2012
Yeh,its just one of those things!Its strange that your Targus works but my RC11 wont but mcbub.com did say that no wireless keyboard was compatible.

omarahum

Developer
Mar 4, 2013
Yeh,its just one of those things!Its strange that your Targus works but my RC11 wont but mcbub.com did say that no wireless keyboard was compatible.
I don't think mcbub knows what they are talking about....

Perhaps because yours is a combo, keyboard+mouse, or just the model you have?

toby2111

Jan 9, 2012
I don't think mcbub knows what they are talking about....

Perhaps because yours is a combo, keyboard+mouse, or just the model you have?

Maybe so,I'll keep an eye out for a second hand cheap Targus or something similar as theres no point buying something expensive if it doesn't work on my tablet.

omarahum

Developer
Mar 4, 2013
Maybe so,I'll keep an eye out for a second hand cheap Targus or something similar as theres no point buying something expensive if it doesn't work on my tablet.
Gotchya...

Does the LED on the dongle light up when you attach it to the tablet?

toby2111

Jan 9, 2012
Gotchya...

Does the LED on the dongle light up when you attach it to the tablet?

No,there is no light on it,its just a mini USB thing....heres an image-
measy-rc11-24ghz-wireless-keyboard-air-mouse-infra-red.jpg