Newbie with Flytouch3 questions

bratcat

Mar 31, 2011
I am very new to this and just bought a superpad2 flytouch 3. I have not yet received it but after reading many posts on here I am a little overwhelmed.

Once I get my tablet what is the first thing I should do with it out of the box (after I turn it on of course...ha,ha). I am a complete newbie and not too familiar with all the computing lingo.
After reading several posts I am concerned that I will have issues with my wifi connection. I mainly want the tablet to go on facebook, check email, surf the web and play games. I am curious to see what the angry bird game is that everyone is talking about. What sort of programs should I look at to make my tablet experience a positive one?

Also, is rooting my tablet going to void any manufacturer warranty it comes with?

Thanks for any advice and help in advance.

birojk

Apr 9, 2011
everythings is ok except your usb modem.
usb modem detected, but cannot connect.
( I use Huawei E169 with telkomsel flash Indonesia)

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
USB modem should work fine, check thread
how to connect huawei E169 usb modem on superpad

For good tips and advice on what to do with your pad, read thread:
My SuperPAD II experience (firmware post #17)

My main advice:
Change the default launcher to "ADW" (My favourite) or "Launcher Pro" , download this from the market. Makes it much smoother.
Also, if you dont have firmware 0316+Bright screen, update to this, this is an involved process, so dont do this if u are unsure.

Last edited:

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
I wouldn't worry about rooting voiding your warranty, it can always be undone. The Z4root even has an option to unroot. I am pretty sure most do, and even if not all you have to do is reflash your rom and it will unroot the tablet.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App