NewMP3Technology

bondmini

Apr 10, 2012
from larkspur I am also having problems with delivery from newmp3technology , so far waited 30 days. Still awaiting satisfactory reply to E-mail

HWeninger

May 24, 2012
Hi Folks - here is one more who is waiting for goods from New MP3 Technology. I got an "in stock" for each piece, cashed € 9,87 for "first class shipment" and "4-5 days delivery". At least they really seem to have good humour. Date of shipment from their homepage: 03.05.2012. Got an "we are very sorry" E-Mail and a second E-Mail asking if my address is ok (it is). Try to cancel my order and get back my money now. Let's see what will happen.

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi all,

I wish I had read this before I ordered a car mount from them, I ordered on the 21st Dec, received shipping notice on the 24th Dec and I'm still waiting , their website says its in stock and shipping takes 4-5 days but then says its not regarded late until 15 day have passed but then says to wait a few days more ! Of course this info becomes visible after you start looking for where your product is. There is no phone number only a contact form , messages get looked at once a day and first reply is a delaying tactic questioning delivery address even though its verified PayPal address ???? So another day gets wasted, today they say they will ship another , but if what a previous poster has said about Hong Kong shipping, the time delay would be about right.
I picked this company because they looked professional archos accessories vendor and I have 5 archos products in my household, next time I'll be inclined to use eBay or amazon where feedback can be left. I will update if/when this turns up or if I have to open a PayPal dispute.

Mark

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Guys,

My mount finally turned up & was not worth the wait, it was a cheaply made universal mount that was (eventually) shipped from Belguim, One the first use it fell off the screen dropping my expensive Archos 80g9 250gb on to floor of my van, thankfully My Archos survived I did try again with the same result.
So to sum up my experiance with NewMP3Technology, I paid more than ebay & amazon vendors were selling at, waited over three weeks for deliver (buying from hong kong would be quicker ) was given the run around by "cust service" then the piece of crap they supplied was unfit for purpose & fell off the screen .

NEVER AGAIN !

Next time I will buy from ebay where I have paypal protection & the chance to give feedback to warn others.

Mark:cool:

Feb 24, 2013
Hi Folks - here is one more who is waiting for goods from New MP3 Technology. I got an "in stock" for each piece, cashed € 9,87 for "first class shipment" and "4-5 days delivery". At least they really seem to have good humour. Date of shipment from their homepage: 03.05.2012. Got an "we are very sorry" E-Mail and a second E-Mail asking if my address is ok (it is). Try to cancel my order and get back my money now. Let's see what will happen.

Really wish I'd properly researched this company before ordering from them. Ordered items for my Archos G9 101 on 26 Dec 13. They debited my account same day and sent email 28 Dec alleging despatch of goods. Not received, their online tracking facility allows you to track NOTHING, just delays matters for 15 days till giving you an opportunity to report non receipt of goods despite website offering free 3 day delivery. Then email asking to confirm delivery address followed by another alleging further shipment being arranged: then nothing. 5 more weeks and still no goods nor any reply(s) to several emails from me which they seem to be completely ignoring. My own experience with this company seems to echo that of a good many other of their customers and I am now convinced that their operation (at least the UK end) is now nothing but a scam. My advice to anyone considering using this company would be 'avoid them at all costs or be prepared for total disappointment'.