Nextbook Ares 11a Android Bricked

Nov 7, 2014
Hi all does anyone have a backup stock or mode of the Nextbook Ares 11a android mine is bricked and I want to just get it working again, I can get to fastboot and it's showing secure boot-disabled/lock state unlocked at this point, I'm thinking the system partition is trashed not really sure, I'd even go for windows OS at this point. Nextbook support is a waste of time and just got the run around with them wanting me to send it back at a cost of $70 I only paid $150 new for it and can't justifie that cost. I'm hoping to find a way to reflash the OS and give that instruction to help other's having the same problem. at this point I'm willing to try anything as it's already jacked up and makes a great 11.6" serving tray.
Thanks ahead for any help you may have.

gabe-ulrickson

Jun 27, 2017
will yours get to the android is starting box or does it just keep restarting at nextbook logo? reason i ask is my nextbook ares 8a did this today and all i had to do was do a factory reset and it started working again, havent had any other issues besides ton of lag because they coupled a 1.92 ghz intel processor with a 1gb ram chip which really messes things up

Sent from my NX16A8116K using Tapatalk