Nobis 9" Tablet - Settings Won't Stay "Set"

stephpabis

Sep 23, 2014
I got my new nobis 9" and powered it up fine the first time. Set it up the way I wanted even downloaded some apps. However I noticed since I put in a SD card my settings won't stay set, I have to start from scratch every time I turn the tablet on and now it won't let me update any apps and in fact lost two apps I had been using. Hit the reset button twice thinking it would help and nothing helps.

Please advise as nobis owners manual is a joke.

marbear

Dec 29, 2014
I got my new nobis 9" and powered it up fine the first time. Set it up the way I wanted even downloaded some apps. However I noticed since I put in a SD card my settings won't stay set, I have to start from scratch every time I turn the tablet on and now it won't let me update any apps and in fact lost two apps I had been using. Hit the reset button twice thinking it would help and nothing helps.

Please advise as nobis owners manual is a joke.

Did you ever get help with this? I have a nobis 7.85 with same problem

stephpabis

Sep 23, 2014
Did you ever get help with this? I have a nobis 7.85 with same problem
i sent it back to the manufacturer for a covered repair, they sent it back and it worked for a while and now its doing the same thing it did the first time. Worst choice i ever made as far as tablets are concerned.