Non Market Apps [List with links]

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
Hey guys, I just got the S7 yesterday so I'm still working through a few things but I wanted to start a thread for non market apps. I will list, link, and update some apps that can not be found in the market. Many of the apps that I am testing are going to be Froyo apps as my full time hobby is ROM development, mostly Froyo.

Please feel free to list any apps that are working on the S7 that are not available on the Android Market. Also, post requests and I'll see if I can find a working version or port it.

Many of these apps may require root access. Anything I post will be tested on a rooted device.

Please post free apps only! I'm sure there is a better place to find pirated goods.

Non Android Market Apps

-3D Gallery Nice photo gallery app, syncs with Picasa web albums

-Genie Widget News and Weather widget

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
You need to clearly identify what apps are yours or you may be identified as a spammer, ok?

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
You need to clearly identify what apps are yours or you may be identified as a spammer, ok?

None of the apps are mine. I am taking them from other sources, testing them, and then making them available here.

double

Dec 24, 2010
so how long do you think it's gonna take for us to get a working recovery and froyo rom for s7?