noob questions elonex 10"

sheepcoma

Feb 27, 2011
hi i have the elonex 10" and i have a few questions first of all i am disappointed of the performance on games like farm story etc secondly the firmware has so much unnecessary stuff in it like phone dialer and camera etc running in the background is there any way to get rid of these if u purchase something from the market app on your device do u get charged in dollars or does goggle checkout change this to pounds for you
i have read that there are custom Roms? you can get for your android can i get this for mine and will it solve my first problem? thanks for reading

kenzeler

Feb 25, 2011
Android still is a mobile phone operating system. Custom roms can be found on XDA developers.

Please use punctuation marks next time...

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
if you read thru this forum somebody has used the zenithink zt-180 roms for the elonex and the person reported the results.
the current android roms predating 3.0 were made originally for smartphones its not so obvious to just remove items it will affect other processes

allan40alt

Jan 23, 2011
Before you install anything I would suggest you contact Elonex support to ask them if the item will conflict with any OEM application.

I did that when I was considering 'Skyfire'; they replied the same day after they had run tests and confirmed it was compatible.

Elonex support are very helpful.