Nook Color for $224.48 +tax with Free 2-day Express Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigersgt

Dec 9, 2010
I found the cheapest way to get a brand new Nook Color from the offical B&N with full warranty for only $224.48+tax, plus free shipping and would like to share this with everyone in this forum.

Here is how:
1. Click here - This will lead you to a reputable cashback website sign-up page. I registered since 2007 and received over a few hundred cashback so far.

2. Sign up as a new member. It will only need an email address. Set a pin. By signing up as a new member, you will receive $5 cashback as bonus instantly (immediately shown in your account).

3. After you sign up, you will be allowed into the popular cashback website. At the homepage, find the "Book & Magazines" category at the left column. When your cursor touches it, then you will see a drop down list and find "Barnes and Nobel 8% cash back" at the top. Click it. After viewing a cashback confirmation ticket #, you are at the official B&N website. At the B&N website, find your dream Nook Color. Place one into the cart and check out. Currently, at B&N website, Nook Color is shipping for free. By finishing this step, you will get $19.92 (249*8%=19.92) cashback. Sorry, state tax not qualified for cashback. It will take 2~3 days for $19.92 shown in your cashback account.

4. Expect your Nook Color in next a few days. If you join their free two-month membership, you will get free 2-day express shipping. Then, expect your total $24.52 (5+19.92=24.52) cashback check around 2/15/2011.You end up with paying only $224.48 +tax for a brand new Nook Color.

Best price anywhere now!!! (Remember to cancel the B&N membership within two month if you don't need it after all.)

You can save even more if you have an B&N credit card. Use it and you will save additional 5% or $12.45.

This site also has a 4% cashback at AliExpress. Great saving if you are looking to buy other Android Tablets there.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

JackOnan

Nov 18, 2010
A quick search of google for "ebates AND scam" shows that alot of people have not gotten their money. At the very least, they report very poor customer service. I think I will have to pass.

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
^thks for sharing; now that Nook <may> have android 2.2 this will be the most economical priced fully functional android tablet...!!

tigersgt

Dec 9, 2010
A quick search of google for "ebates AND scam" shows that alot of people have not gotten their money. At the very least, they report very poor customer service. I think I will have to pass.

I have been using them without a problem and they ARE accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. link

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I'm usually hesitant when people post to websites with a "referrer-id".. but that's just me ;)

DallasAndroid

Feb 6, 2011
Do u know if a B&N gift card can be used in connection with the ebates cash-back?

I found the cheapest way to get a brand new Nook Color from the offical B&N with full warranty for only $224.48+tax, plus free shipping and would like to share this with everyone in this forum.

Here is how:
1. Click here - This will lead you to a reputable cashback website sign-up page. I registered since 2007 and received over a few hundred cashback so far.

2. Sign up as a new member. It will only need an email address. Set a pin. By signing up as a new member, you will receive $5 cashback as bonus instantly (immediately shown in your account).

3. After you sign up, you will be allowed into the popular cashback website. At the homepage, find the "Book & Magazines" category at the left column. When your cursor touches it, then you will see a drop down list and find "Barnes and Nobel 8% cash back" at the top. Click it. After viewing a cashback confirmation ticket #, you are at the official B&N website. At the B&N website, find your dream Nook Color. Place one into the cart and check out. Currently, at B&N website, Nook Color is shipping for free. By finishing this step, you will get $19.92 (249*8%=19.92) cashback. Sorry, state tax not qualified for cashback. It will take 2~3 days for $19.92 shown in your cashback account.

4. Expect your Nook Color in next a few days. If you join their free two-month membership, you will get free 2-day express shipping. Then, expect your total $24.52 (5+19.92=24.52) cashback check around 2/15/2011.You end up with paying only $224.48 +tax for a brand new Nook Color.

Best price anywhere now!!! (Remember to cancel the B&N membership within two month if you don't need it after all.)

You can save even more if you have an B&N credit card. Use it and you will save additional 5% or $12.45.

This site also has a 4% cashback at AliExpress. Great saving if you are looking to buy other Android Tablets there.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

evoNC

Jan 20, 2011
Ebates worked for me. The current CB is at 4%, but you do get a sign-up bonus. I chose the $10 BN gift card. All in all, 8% in savings. I just got my check (before receiving my NC), but didn't get my bonus gift card yet.

jyams

Feb 20, 2011
Ebates worked for me too. Got 8% off the Nook and the cover plus free shipping. Figured I got the nook for about $224. Not bad. It's rooted and smoking with REV303 Android 2.2.1. I use it all day at the office, restaurants, etc. Man, this is the best $224 I ever spent!! This NookColor works so well I don't want to mess with it. Thinking about getting a 2nd one to play around with new ROMS off XDA. Can't wait for HC 3.0 to get developed. I'll wait for a stable version and then upgrade my Nook. This little thing rocks. At my office (am an executive at a small software company) everyone is impressed with this little wonder. I've got Apple / Mac freaks everywhere, but my little NookColor holds ground with their Ipads, especially when i tell them what I paid and how much fun it was to root and customize. Try that with an Ipad!!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I agree with you jyams, this tablet is amazing and when one think of how much he payed fom it, it's even more amazing!
Another thing I love about it , it's the size. I'm never home and so to be able to carry my nook in my purse all the time is awesome.
BTW, I haven't seen your screenshot on my thread-just SCREENSHOT- yet. Come over at- themes and wallpapers-and post as many times as you change your screen appearance.
Gloria

tenbbs

Mar 13, 2011
Chase is offering 8% cash back on Nooks till 3/31. I have a Coby MID7015 coming from Wally World for $137. If I don't like it, I may take it back and get a Nook. Or may get both and give one away.

Can you elaborate on how to get that discount? I just looked through the https://ultimaterewards.chase.com/ site and I can't find an 8% discount listed. They do explain that you earn 7 points per dollars spent at BN.com, which is a lot more than they give for most online retailers, but nothing about 8% cash back.

tenbbs

Mar 13, 2011
7+1=8. They will give you cash for your points. You now only have to accumulate $20 to get a check. Love my Chase Freedom card.

OK, I see where you're going with that now... 2000 points buys you a 20$ check.

What's the +1? That might be your Freedom Card.
I have the Sapphire card and it's offering me 7 points per dollar at B&N. So for me it comes out to... 7*250=1750, so that's essentially $17.50 off, a 7% discount making the Nook Color net cost $232.50

Which is still better than full price! Good deal man, I'm going to do that right now.

I also noticed that on my Continental Airlines Chase card, I'm getting 8 miles per $1 spent at B&N. 2000 miles earned for a Nook Color, puts me 8% of the way to a free roundtrip ticket, which typically requires 25,000 miles.

So using a Chase Credit card is definitely the way to go to buy ANYTHING at B&N!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Resurrecting this year old thread is pointless given that B&N is selling the Nook Color for $199

Status
Not open for further replies.