Norton Ink

droidblast

Dec 20, 2010
Any one know when the norton ink will be avaliable to buy and wheres the best place online to get one?

adi19956

Dec 20, 2010
Any one know when the norton ink will be avaliable to buy and wheres the best place online to get one?

it's the Notion Ink Adam, they've said the Adam will be pushed out near the end of January, but they've slipped on their deadlines more than once already!
It was only available from their website Notion Ink Adam but they've sold out!
Notion Ink have said that they'll send them to retailers, but there's little info. regarding that

pauldutot

Nov 8, 2010
Keep an eye on their website. Notion Ink Adam
With some luck the next batch will be available at CES launch early 2011

These tablets are awesome a friend at work ordered one in december but it took a while to come see the reasons on the notion ink blog.I have ordered one,it is being shipped as i write this.
I already own a telechips tc8902 android tablet, it is a little bit sluggish sometimes due to memory.
To give you an idea of the difference, i paid £130 pounds for the telechips, the notion is £350 but the quadrant score for the telechips is 238 and the notion (run on friends) is 1751 an 8x speed difference.
That says all you need to know never mind the bluetooth, camera (32.mp) gps and Pixel Qi screen so you read in sunlight and now with android market

What more could you want ?

the ipad 2 killer has arrived before the ipad2 was launched !!!!