not charging

killer2020

Nov 10, 2015
hello guys ...... after i drained my battery to zero using the PAC man ROM i plugged it into my charger and its not charging its been two days i even tried to clean the tablet from inside unplug the battery then re plug but no luck with that too so i tried to remove the charging port and cleaning them by air and then re plug and even no luck i need help guys thank you

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There is a possibility your charger or the cable have failed but try plugging it into a running PC for at least 5 hours (obviously) with the tablet off, then long press the power button to see if you get a reaction.

killer2020

Nov 10, 2015
i tried that but no luck
and i know that the charger and cable are running well

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
i tried that but no luck
and i know that the charger and cable are running well
Hmm... Are you sure none of connections on the USB port are broken? As far as I know the USB point is by far the weakest part of the tablet... You might want to try a voltmeter to know for sure. You can by replacement parts on Ebay pretty cheaply. And if it's not the USB port, check the hardware maintenance manual for how to check whether the battery should still work. Otherwise it might be the system board.

Last edited:

mr.Seryoga

Nov 30, 2015
hello guys ...... after i drained my battery to zero using the PAC man ROM i plugged it into my charger and its not charging its been two days i even tried to clean the tablet from inside unplug the battery then re plug but no luck with that too so i tried to remove the charging port and cleaning them by air and then re plug and even no luck i need help guys thank you
Hi! I also have this problem! The first time I replaced the under warranty fee with microUSB. And now temporarily solved this problem compression microUSB slot your tablet on the lower side (if you want, I'll make a photo or video of this procedure). Periodically crimped socket microUSB. Then I plan to buy a magnetic charging cable!
Привет! У меня тоже такая проблема! Первый раз я по гарантии заменил плату с microUSB. А теперь временно решил эту проблему обжатием гнезда microUSB в планшете с нижней стороны (если нужно, я сделаю видео или фото этой процедуры). Периодически обжимаю гнездо microUSB. Дальше планирую купить магнитный кабель для зарядки!