optimum performance

Minirick63

May 2, 2012
Hi Bas....

I have Antutu cpu master app and when i click on the system info
Icon in the upper right corner it tells me about my tablet.

Bas

Jul 17, 2012
Hi Bas....

I have Antutu cpu master app and when i click on the system info
Icon in the upper right corner it tells me about my tablet.

Hey Rick

Well you learn something new everyday. I downloaded Antutu cpu master, clicked on system info and got the same processor info - ARMv7. So did some checking around and found this ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The relevant quote being "The ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore is a 32-bit multicore processor providing up to 4 cache-coherent Cortex-A9 cores, each implementing the ARM v7 instruction set architecture."

So whilst going mostly over my head I take that to mean that all is as it should be. Just curious, what's your clock speed at the moment?

Cheers

Bas

Minirick63

May 2, 2012
Hey Bas...
Now running justins rom and getting good performance at 1ghz. Cpu master lets me adjust if i want to but i just leave it at 1000MHZ in the on demand mode.

Bas

Jul 17, 2012
Hey Mate

How's it going?? Well done on getting the update happening!

So how did you do it?

That's correct re cpu master settings :)

Minirick63

May 2, 2012
Long story my friend.....just got home from work and its nap time so I'll fill you in on it later.

Keep your arse up and your face down....

Rick

benadlam

May 6, 2012
I get an antutu score of 4937 with my current rom/ setup!

Sent from my Zenidroid modified ZT282

Bas

Jul 17, 2012
Minirick63 said:
Long story my friend.....just got home from work and its nap time so I'll fill you in on it later.

Keep your arse up and your face down....

Rick

Fair enough mate, VERY intrigued though. Happy you got it going all the same! :)

Lol Will do mate, give 'em heaps :)

Cheers
Bas

benadlam

May 6, 2012
Zenidroid V1 with 1ghz kernel and 2gb recovery and an app called sd speed increase set at 2084

Bas

Jul 17, 2012
Zenidroid V1 with 1ghz kernel and 2gb recovery and an app called sd speed increase set at 2084

Yeah it seems that my tablet and Zenidroid just do not want to get along, flashed it and the tablet got stuck in a reboot loop (similar thing happened a few weeks ago when I tried) so definitely no Zenidroid for me :(

SD speed increase looks interesting though, gonna give that a go now, cheers.

To the wider forum, I've noticed a few C97 Dual Core devices coming up for sale on Ebay, does anyone know if these are legit as the Zenithink website says "Coming Soon" about the C97?

benadlam

May 6, 2012
Lol. See i find V1 the best because it uses the older software from zenithink

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2