Order from Amazon

poikaa

Jun 12, 2011
After sampling tablets of all kinds from Staple's to Walmart, I decided to jump on a tablet from Amazon. Listed as "TABLET PC 7" CAPACITIVE ANDROID 2.3", This seems to be a link.... I figured that 100 bucks is not too bad of a price! I liked the fact it was a capacitive screen with Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" OS! :cool:
Ordered it on the 13th and just received it today.... well not the one I ordered! What came was the Maylong M-150 7" tablet PC-Powered by Android.... Hmmm? :confused:
I opened the box and sure enough it was not the one shown in the order, It is Android 1.6 and a resistive screen.... So straight off I called Amazon and they thought it was strange and not right. They said they would investigate and call me back next week with a solution.... I just can't wait! :rolleyes:

Meanwhile.... I have the Maylong for the weekend!
So far it is a dog on speed but it seems to work decent although runs a bit hot and I have seen melted back covers on this model.
I took it to a WIFI spot and it did well on You Tube vids, email and after a bit I seems to maneuver the resistive screen with a decent control.
But it is not the one I ordered! :mad:

poikaa
[h=1][/h]

Dan Hill

Jun 18, 2011
Maylong is a very very old Android tablet that should have been part of some landfill by now. Return it back to Amazon and demand the correct tablet you'd ordered. However, I have to remind you that the price you'd paid is likely nothing much better than that of Maylong. You can't run away from this equation: Price=Quality. A respectably fast 1 GHZ Nvidia dual core 7"/10" would be in the price range of around $500 at least.

BKAlley

Jun 19, 2011
If you just can't increase your budget, look at the 8" Curtis Klu at Big Lots. At least if it's a turd you can return it easier.

Sent from my A500

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
my Elocity A7 Tegra 250, was $$299.00' six months later with lastest upgrade it is still a good deal!