Order Help

KaiNinaste

Nov 5, 2010
I've preordered the Archos 70 8Gb, they've taken payment, got the usual receipts etc, however, when reading the email I got a bit worried about the
To combat Internet fraud, information about your order will be transmitted to our insurer FIA-NET to be checked. In order to validate your order we may ask you in a further email to send us documents to be able to check your delivery address and identity.
After validation of your order, we may need up to 72 hours to process it. So, depending on your geographic location you will receive your order within 3 to 6 working days, after order validation.

I am yet to receive any further emails - has it been accepted and will my Archos be on the way when it is released again?! They have taken the money off of my card.

Please could someone let me know, the customer service is only done by email and I receive no response!

Thank you guys.

KaiNinaste

Nov 5, 2010
It was the Archos.com website for the UK. I've now cancelled my order and bought elsewhere. I used a credit card so if it doesn't turn up I can claim/if they don't cancel mr order and I receive two I can send it back straight away!

AdvancedMP3Players are saying they have stock, not sure if they do but.I know they're a good site so I've just ordered with them.