and i try another output

adb shell press enter

su press enter

busybox mkfs.vfat/dev/block/ndda1 press enter

$12.JPG

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Ok that's it, nothing can be done, your /dev/block/ndda1 is completely gone. There is no tool that I know of that can create partitions on the Coby telechips tablets.

Had the partition just been damaged the above command would have fixed it, but seeing the partition is completely gone there is no command to fix that.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Yes that shows you don't have an internal sdcard mounted, doesn't help in your case.

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
Lols :D it seems there's no solution to fix this problem? if there's a firmware of this and reflash via Live suite you think it will be fix or not?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
no, telechips can't use livesuite, there is nothing that can repartition your device, unless Coby decides to release a tool to do it.

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
and i installed the custom rom 8048 that you post i try it then the internal sd card said insert for a mount? i installed it last year

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I mean that if the problem of your tablet were solved with the method of vampirefo tells you
I'm not the one you should be asking that question to since I don't have a problem with my tablet. Apparently, I didn't understand the intent behind the question so.... :S

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
In the the first post it explains exactly how to install it.

you can also get busybox from market,

first run this command, postout.

adb shell

su

chmod 755 /system/bin/busybox

busybox tar --Usage