Pandigital Android Tablet.... Help..

nikki330

Dec 20, 2011
I just got a Pandigital Android Tablet and I downloaded a wifi app on my droid phone LG Optimus from Metropcs from the app store. My tablet pics up the wifi with a signial and it searches for the IP address, but it says that it is disable , my phone says enable. Now my nieces ipod touch picks up the wifi but no signial. what do i need to do to make my tablet connect. P.S. if I am out I can pick up any other hotspot

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Nikki, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you decided to become a forum member. If anyone can help you with your problem, it would be someone in the Pandigital Novel section of the forum. I'm moving your thread over there for you, so they'll see your question. Good luck!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Which Wifi Tethering app are you using on your phone? It actually sounds to me like that may be the issue. Are you using the App from MetroPCS or a third party one, if you are using a third party one, is your phone rooted properly?

KimSmith82

Mar 5, 2012
We purchased the above tablet for Christmas for our daughter. She was using it and loved it until she charged it last week and is not unable to turn it on. Any suggestions?