password fix

eandpleex2

Aug 15, 2012
Hello, I have an Android Impulse IM7120 given to me as a gift. Someone changed my password and could not remember what he set it to. I need to know how to get past the password feature and reset it back correctly. I have taken it to technicians and they are baffled. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hello, I have an Android Impulse IM7120 given to me as a gift. Someone changed my password and could not remember what he set it to. I need to know how to get past the password feature and reset it back correctly. I have taken it to technicians and they are baffled. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum

I'm guessing you mean they changed the password on the tablet. If the WiFi is turned on it will eventually ask that you log into your Google account using the original credentials. If the WiFi was off a factory reset may be your only option.

Time to tell your friends "Someone" off. ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get that tablet unlocked. Good luck!