Permanently Locked Tablet with No Google Account

Tlipchey

Sep 7, 2013
My mom has had a daditong android tablet she got from a friend with model number ZT180102ASRTA0730S6F she forgot her pattern to login and since has no google account cannot access it. I have tried for over two hours trying different ways to get in to it, either some sort of hacking or factory restore, google account will not work because it is not linked to the tablet. I am not sure what else to do.

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
A factory restore puts the tablet in brand new condition, no google account is required to access the tablet. Factory reset on most tablets can be accessed thru system recovery. with the tablet off, Hold down vol+ and back button {if present}. while holding down these, press the power button and hold untill the screen appears. You should be in system recovery. use the vol + and - buttons to navigate to reset tablet. use the power button to execute. Good luck.

Tlipchey

Sep 7, 2013
i have tried every recovery method like that i have looked up, none of them work it just tells me to change from android adb, android mass storage, or other os im not sure which volume button is which but the ohter way says prepare to enter mmc update mode, which says i need an sd card for.