[Petition] Optimize your App! A List of Developer Petitions

Walkop

Apr 18, 2011
Hello all!
See below for this thread on other forums.

XDA-Developers

====================
Click here to subscribe to this thread. I recommend it!

I'm a Nexus 10 owner. I love my device, but I'm a bit tired of facing applications that are low-resolution and unoptimized for the incredible display we have on the Nexus 10. Even tablet-optimized apps for other devices are lacking. Aren't you frustrated? Hence, I thought we could do something about it as a community. I originally started this thread on XDA-developers, however I would like to gain as much traction as possible.

Which is the purpose of this thread!

Here's how it will work. This first post will serve as a compilation of all the petitions made to any and all developers to optimize their applications for tablets, and also the Nexus 10's display. Any subsequent posts in this thread shall be for petition requests and discussion, which I will personally put together and post up to the petition site being used for this purpose (Care2 as of this thread's posting). I will then add a direct link to that petition to this thread, sorted by category. Feel free to make any suggestions or to criticize!

I'll try to keep things simple! Keep on topic, please, and try your best to sign each and every petition. Its the only way we'll be able to actually push developers to optimize their applications for tablets like ours! So, without further ado, let us begin!

Petition List

===GAMES===
-----
Bloons TD 5 - Optimize Bloons TD 5 for Android Tablets
-----

===APPS===
-----
Facebook - Optimize Facebook for Android Tablets
Instagram - Optimize Instagram for Android Tablets
-----

Last edited:

Walkop

Apr 18, 2011
Okay. This deserves a bump. C'mon, people! This deserves signing! Petition requests are accepted and will be created within 24 hours and posted here for others to sign, as well.

Smaller app developers will probably respond more quickly than large companies - keep that in mind. But still, signing all petitions is important. We have many page views here, but only a few signatures. Sign them!