phone / internet service options

cathi888

Jan 6, 2011
Since T-mobile seems determined to make my life miserable, I was curious what others were using for service for their devices.

What works? What doesn't?

Thanks.

xtra30

Jan 9, 2011
well buddy u can get a prepaid data only from tm that what i had to do the price is 10$ for 100mb 30$ for300mb and 50$ for 1gb but if u buy the 50$ dollar one from tm u better off going to at&t because for 10$ more u can get 5gb hope this helps and if u go with tm dont try and do it on the phone because they need the imei number off of a data stick so its better to go to a store

cathi888

Jan 6, 2011
When I go to AT&T, is there something specific I should ask for? Do I tell them I have the S7 and need a sim card with a data only plan?

I don't need to use it as a phone and am hoping to keep this around $40.

Do they have a usb stick I can use at home and then remove the sim to stick in the S7 for on the go?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Cathi - I think those are really the questions you ask them. I bet if you show them your S7 and tell them what you want they will be intrigued enough to help.

Look for the geekiest person in the room and go from there......

dajack761

Dec 8, 2010
Cathi - I think those are really the questions you ask them. I bet if you show them your S7 and tell them what you want they will be intrigued enough to help.

Look for the geekiest person in the room and go from there......

"Geekiest person in room" lol, It sounds funny, but that approach yields the best results!

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
I know most of you are in the US and other parts of the world, but, here in the UK I'm using a service called giffgaff which gives unlimited data, unlimited texts and 600 mins talk time for £25 which its about $37.50. And it truly unlimited. giffgaff.com