Playing animes on your tablet!

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Hi!
I've been trying to play animes without converting on my tablet for quite some time...
The first player that worked really great was MoboPlayer (not Mobo Video Player just Mobo player) - it played all my videos flawlessly - and it still does, but it has a problem with subtitles as many other players...
The problem arose when I tried playing an mkv with softcoded subtitles in it (.ass) - they didn't show up on whatever player I tried - I found some solutions:
like extracting the subtitles (look up MKVToolNix), I also found an android app that could extract the subtitles - mkv SubExtract and finally I found MX Video Player and it actually played the mkv with subtitles!

Hope this helps somebody! By the way I tried all this on my Zenithink ZT-280 C91, Android version - ICS. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

terramishu

Jan 14, 2012
Imma test this out later as I'm having troubles trying to convert my avi/mkv to mp4 ... subs/audio always screws up T.T

Thanks for sharing! :D

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
There is some Amine posted on Psp Crazy with subtitles. Since they work for PSP they natively play on my Vizio. Too bad videos on Megaupload are no longer available. (unfortunately you have to join in order to get the downloads.) As far as I've tried it still has Amine that are downloadable on other sites besides megaupload.

jigga

Feb 6, 2012
i use vital player. it can play .rmvb .flv .mpv .avi without subtitle problem but for .mkv files it cant play sub.
it gave me headache for a while but when i found mx player it solved the problem
i download & install mx player latest version & mxplayer codec (AMR7) , all the anime sub problems on my tab gone forever
my tab is motorola xoom