Playing Prezi on Zoom

Dec 18, 2011
I want to be able to play downloaded Prezi file on my Zoom. Cannot figure out how. Yes I know you can watch through browser with I net connection. I want to be able to play file without connection- HELP PLEASE. Folks @ ********* don't seem to reply to my request. :p

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
this downloaded file is it an apk?if not its just not the correct format for the xoom.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
It doesn't look like there is a Prezi app for android at this time. This might help though Workaround (hack) for Prezi on Android + demo (Youtube)

May 11, 2012
It doesn't look like there is a Prezi app for android at this time. This might help though Workaround (hack) for Prezi on Android + demo (Youtube)

From the same developer (that is me;-0) there is now an UNofficial prezi player for Android; details can be found at the following places:

UNofficial Prezi Player for Android - alpha version available

Final(?) beta for UNofficial prezi player for Android

It depends on an app from issess, and on any Android filemanager.

Kind regards,

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Thanks for the reply! Hope this helps some of the Prezi Players here :)

MikePolyglot

Dec 19, 2014
You can now use the official Prezi app on Android devices. You need to follow the method explained here:
The app is only available in Australia so you have to use a vpn to make your tablet think you're connected to the Australian Play Store.