Please advise me on this Android Tabet

EvilEd209

Jun 21, 2011
Well there are a couple of red flags that would worry me about this tablet. First, it says it can play video but it does not mention if it is Flash 10.1 compatible or or not, or if it is referring to the Android 2.2 OS as being capable of playing video. Second, the battery life on this seems meager at best with only about two hours of usage. Third, with on 2G storage, the OS will take up most if not all of that. So you will have to buy an expansion card if you intend to install any apps, assuming you can with this tablet.

Overall though, for a $100 tablet it seems ok... What were your plans for this. What do you want it to do? Keep in mind though, you tend to get what you pay for. This will NOT be an iPad! But if you want an eReader with some light browsing and maybe(and I mean maybe) video this MIGHT do it. Personally, I would raise your budget by about $100 or so and you will find a whole host of tablets that will out perform this little tablet. But, if it is at Sears, see if your local Sears has one that you can try out.

I hope that helps.