Please Help With Superpad III Problem

hkhm

Jan 8, 2012
i make what he say exactly in this article http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/gome-flytouch-ii-firmware/9833-rom-gome-superpad-firmware-update-3245-android2-1-stable-smooth-fast-unofficial-63.html

And every thing is right and boot worked and the device tell me to out the SD card and i do but when it reboot he give me lunix pic an then give me this screen

img5206b.jpg

now i waiting for 4 hours and no thing happen just this screen only
can you help me with that ??

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Kinda late but...

You have loaded software for the ORIGINAL Superpad... not your SP2. (unless you have TWO tf-card slots... then it is NOT a Superpad 2/3/x but an original Superpad)

At this time I cannot tell you where to get an original install... but hopefully someone can... eventually. :rolleyes:

Good luck! :D

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Glad i read this one since i just purchased ( not working ) which is what i wanted, was supposed to be a flytouch III however it has only 1 TF slot but 2 USB ports. Guess i just did not get what i thought. Perhaps someone can help since when i turn it on all i get it a constant virberate non stop until i reset. I have been inside to check the cables which one was disconnected but that has not helped with the non start up. Any Help on this matter???????
Thanks in advance.

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Back again, sorry i got froze when trying to copy a link that i found last night looking for updates for flytouch III and this company overseas "where else" sell the so called Flytouch III and they offer the update for this tablet and i am adding the link here but please "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" Since i have downloaded it and was going to use it today when my so called Flytouch arrived but it won't boot just that constant virbration.. Here is the link below. Best of luck and please let me know how it works out.http://www.shopono.com/filesload/Flytouch3OS.7z

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Try holding down the 'MENU' button and then press POWER for 2-3 seconds... see if it stops buzzing.
If so, you might be able to do something with it thru the IUW program and firmware updates/installs...

I (foolishly) just ordered YET ANOTHER of these... a 4gigger... I will post back a) when it arrives, and b) if it works.

GAWD... sometimes I am SOOOOO DUMB! :eek:

Last edited:

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Leeb, Thanks so much for your reply. Your the first so that makes you #1. Listen, i did try what you said and as well tried a couple different ways to make it restore but had no luck... None what so ever.. See what it does is just buzz and does not boot, it's just in that beginning state or booting but just gives me a blank screen... Need some additional help as to what i can do.. Had it apart and could not really see anything updone or missing or out of sort... Look forward to your next bit of advice... This is my first flytouch i have not been able to get past the no boot state.. Please keep in touch since have a hard time gettting around in this site.. Just joined on the 1st of April..
Thanks again

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Ok... something simple.
I have read in other sites/threads that some of these SOBs will vibrate if the battery is not charged enuf to run...
Do you have evidence that the charging system SHOULD be working correctly?
The pad I recently got has a red light for charging and a green one for 'charged'... the 'old one' only has red which goes out once charged.

It might take 6 hours or so for it to charge up completely if it has not been done before. Try that... :)

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Leeb, Thanks for your quick reply. Well i must have a newer model snce when i just plugged it on from working on it last night i got the green light, saying it is charged. Next step, please. I have ran out of options. Tried to boot it a few different ways with no luck.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Unfortunately I am unsure what to suggest that doesnt require opening the beast and getting out the soldering iron...
which is what I MAY have to do with mine, as the display is not coming up and I cannot 'see' what is wrong.

If I end up doing that, I will make a thread for it...
In the meantime, search for threads about the use of the IUW program, a M-M USB cable, and .ius files... see if your machine is able to talk to the IUW program. If NOT, there may be little hope other than selling it for parts. :eek:

GOOD LUCK... to both of us! :p

EDIT: Just realized one of your posts says you have had it open already... what kind of cable is used on the display... a bunch of little wires or a ribbon-type cable? Give the info on the board... wwe101-? or something... might help! :D

Last edited:

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Leeb, I did just last night left in one and charging all night and yes i have a green light as it is fully charged. I tried again and can't get it past just the vibration. No booting. Please keep coming back with more options if at all possible.
Thanks

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Leeb, sorry i did not see your last post since my last one but now after viewing it i went into the back of this Flytouch and see like most of the ones i have been in has the very small brownish color ribbon cable. About a 1/4" wide..$mini-DCP_3725.JPG
as shown left side a few inches up... Don't have a mini usb port only TF USB HDMI SD..

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Nah... thats for the touchscreen... I meant the other one that connects under the edge of the board... around the middle.
:)