Post a welcome thread and introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
AndroidTablets.net is a very friendly community and we like to know a bit about our members!

Why not make a thread in this section and tell us a bit about yourself, your current gadgets (and future gadgets) and the reason why you may be interested in an Android based tablet.

You can start a new thread in this section just for your introduction via this link:

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=21

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you could join us here in the forum.

macthekitten

Oct 30, 2011
HI, not sure if I'm in the right place LOL I'm Amanda, and I have a Le Pan TC 970 tablet, it has the little green android dude so I think I came to the right place hahaha It's the same size as the iPad but can view flash. It's kind of awesome I have to say ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Amanda, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to join us as a new member.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello David, Nice of you to join us here at Android tablets. Glad to have you as a new member.

bovrilady

Oct 31, 2011
Hi all, I,m Yvonne, working mum, grandmother, computer literate (well I believe I am), just got tablet as a gift, but don't know the first thing about what it can do....had a good look through, but please help with tips and endless possibilities.....

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Yvonne, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to join Android Tablets. If you have questions about your tablet, click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum. That would be the place to get some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.