Problem playing videos from Facebook

drabina

Jan 10, 2013
I have the TF101 for about a year now. Currently running Android 4.0.3. The problem with the tablet is that all videos from Facebook stop and buffer every 5 or so seconds. As you can imagine it is very annoying. YouTube videos work fine, movies from SD card work fine too. My internet connection is 20Mbits and same video works fine on my laptop so it has to be something on the tablet. So far I have tried upgrading all apps to the latest version and clearing cache of all apps (including Facebook). Nothing helps.

Any ideas?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I think this is a FB issue. Does it do the same thing if you use a flash enabled browser set to desktop mode (Boat Browser, Dolphin or Firefox)?

drabina

Jan 10, 2013
Not sure if this is a FB issue as YouTube in Dolphin browser started to do the same thing. Is there some sort of hidden cache or setting I am missing? This tablet was working fine and it is neither running out of memory or being stressed with HD videos. Just normal daily browsing.

julianwill

May 16, 2013
looks like adobe flash player's issue, you may try to update the flash player to see how it works out.