Momo 12 Youtube Problem

ben1191

Jan 30, 2013
When i play videos on youtube in HD the video will load about 1-2 mins fine and perfectly fast and then just stop,when the video reaches the times it loaded to it stops and buffers and then just keeps buffering on and off,if i change the quality of the video to normal it will load fine.I have a 50mb connection and consistently have 45mbps download speeds so its not my internet.I updated flash player but not sure where to go from there.

Any Help?

deanb

Feb 3, 2013
I had a simalar prob with my mom12 it seems to be that the latest version of YouTube doesn't work properly with this tab,go to manage apps find YouTube delete cache then delete data then uninstall YouTube app,reboot tablet and then get the apk of an earlier version and install that .it worked on my momo12

mikeymika

Feb 26, 2013
I had a simalar prob with my mom12 it seems to be that the latest version of YouTube doesn't work properly with this tab,go to manage apps find YouTube delete cache then delete data then uninstall YouTube app,reboot tablet and then get the apk of an earlier version and install that .it worked on my momo12

What version did the trick for you? I tried several from 3.5.5 up to 4.3 but the buffer problem still occurs.

Thx

Feb 26, 2013
When i play videos on youtube in HD the video will load about 1-2 mins fine and perfectly fast and then just stop,when the video reaches the times it loaded to it stops and buffers and then just keeps buffering on and off,if i change the quality of the video to normal it will load fine.I have a 50mb connection and consistently have 45mbps download speeds so its not my internet.I updated flash player but not sure where to go from there.

Any Help?

We encounter this issue quite often. This is related to the youtube app. Some tablets do have issues with the youtube app indeed. If different versions of the app doesn't do the trick for you try the 'NextVid' youtube player from Android Market. It's for free :)
We have found that this player doesn't have the buffering issues that youtube has! We actually prefer it to the youtube app

Regards
TechBalloon365