Problem reboot on CUBE U9GT2

smaravel

Nov 23, 2011
Hi, I'm facing a problem with my U9GT2 tablet. When the tab is going in sleeping mode, I can not switch-it on again with the left button and use the quick restart...
I have to restart the full system (reset) by pressing 5 second on the button and go through the whole restart process....

This is very inconvenient...

Can someone help me ?

Thanks

gfotopou

Nov 29, 2011
Hi,

I bought today a U9GT 2 during my visit in Beijing. It worked well until the battery went down to 15%. I connected it to my computer (strangely it did not come with a charger!!!) and eventhough the computer recognized the USB connection the tablet did not charge. Very fast after that (within 1-2 min) the tablte shut down and it is now immpossible to switch it on. In addition it does not charge at all.

Any ideas what is this? Do you think that it is a problem and I should try to return it (if they'd get it back...)

u669983

Dec 1, 2011
Hi,

I bought today a U9GT 2 during my visit in Beijing. It worked well until the battery went down to 15%. I connected it to my computer (strangely it did not come with a charger!!!) and eventhough the computer recognized the USB connection the tablet did not charge. Very fast after that (within 1-2 min) the tablte shut down and it is now immpossible to switch it on. In addition it does not charge at all.

Any ideas what is this? Do you think that it is a problem and I should try to return it (if they'd get it back...)

Your tablet has probably switched off as your nattery drained out. You cannot this tablet through PC usb connection. You need a charger