Problem upgrading to 3.2

Frosty

Oct 11, 2011
I have an Acer Iconia a500 16GB, Wi-Fi that I bought used. It has 3.1 installed . When I go to System Update it tells me that system update 4.01.13 is available. It downloads, but won't install. Can some one please me how to install 3.2?

Thanks, Frosty

frnkws

Jul 30, 2011
Did you read the rules about starting threads?
There are already several threads on this site with plenty of information that will help you.
If you want answers, they are here, just do a little looking around.
Sorry if I seem blunt but this site is getting littered and the administrators, who are suppose to delete unnecessary threads, do nothing about.

rrusho

Oct 13, 2011
Does this site have a moderator, I would think it would be the moderator's job to instruct a new member if they made a small mistake like this.

HD87

May 14, 2011
Does this site have a moderator, I would think it would be the moderator's job to instruct a new member if they made a small mistake like this.
Yea but the moderators don't. There are plenty of recent threads on this. Just take some time & read.

rrusho

Oct 13, 2011
It was a new person, I guess if someone wants to educate them, thats fine, but why not be polite about it.... And if someone is truly trying to be helpful and not make someone look stupid my not include a link to a helpful thread while educating the proper way to use the forum?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
It was a new person, I guess if someone wants to educate them, thats fine, but why not be polite about it.... And if someone is truly trying to be helpful and not make someone look stupid my not include a link to a helpful thread while educating the proper way to use the forum?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

all newbies get the same message we all got when we first started. The rules an regs are the first notifications one gets. We are all suppose to read them and understand. HD87 was not rude or impolite - he simply stated that there are other threads covering this issue. The newbie has not taken the time to browse through those threads.