Problem with battery, help please

Desert89

Jan 22, 2013
So this is the fourth time I charged my new tablet I had a lot of work on it. It was late at night and I let it charge overnight. The next day when I woke up the charger was still on 99% and wrote charging. What was very strange since my tablet needs 5h to fully charge. So I let it on for a few more h and it was still saying 99% charging. Then I un-plugged it and when I did that I was still saying 99% and charging. The battery was indicating that it is still plugged on and charging even when I removed it from the charger, WHAT THE F**K?

I use it for 2 days and the battery was still on 99% charging and then it died the next day. I connected it again to charge same problem. Never comes to 100% - done. Only to 99% and it stays like that and always indicated that it is on the charger. I am going crazy now, since I never know how much battery power I have left. Guess the battery power indicator went crazy. How can I fix this problem?

Should I reset my device on factory setting? Or should I just bring it back to the seller and tell him what is happening since the dive is just 2 weeks old :/

Help guys...

D

Dawnstar

So this is the fourth time I charged my new tablet I had a lot of work on it. It was late at night and I let it charge overnight. The next day when I woke up the charger was still on 99% and wrote charging. What was very strange since my tablet needs 5h to fully charge. So I let it on for a few more h and it was still saying 99% charging. Then I un-plugged it and when I did that I was still saying 99% and charging. The battery was indicating that it is still plugged on and charging even when I removed it from the charger, WHAT THE F**K?

I use it for 2 days and the battery was still on 99% charging and then it died the next day. I connected it again to charge same problem. Never comes to 100% - done. Only to 99% and it stays like that and always indicated that it is on the charger. I am going crazy now, since I never know how much battery power I have left. Guess the battery power indicator went crazy. How can I fix this problem?

Should I reset my device on factory setting? Or should I just bring it back to the seller and tell him what is happening since the dive is just 2 weeks old :/

Help guys...

The factory settings deletes all the apps off the tablet and in most cases it don't work for some, If you had this much trouble with your tablet only getting to 99% charge time why didn't you return it to the dealer or email him? In the first place to save yourself time and money.

Desert89

Jan 22, 2013
The factory settings deletes all the apps off the tablet and in most cases it don't work for some, If you had this much trouble with your tablet only getting to 99% charge time why didn't you return it to the dealer or email him? In the first place to save yourself time and money.

The problem is not getting to 99% the problem is that the charget idicator sticks at 99% and says charging all the time, even when it's not plugged on a charger. What should I do? You are telling me the factory reste wont help me, is that right? Then I shuld bring it back to the shop?