Recharging battery

Agatha

Jan 26, 2012
Can any one help me. Got a new android tablet and charged it up. Now it has gone flat and although I have put it on charge it says the battery is 0% charged after 2 days on the charger. Can only use it plugged in to the power which isn't much use to me. Appreciate any feedback.

Agatha

Jan 26, 2012
Wish I could. It was given to me for a Christmas present and they bought it on one of the web sites. Can I get the battery out do you know? Then I could probably go and get a new one. Not sure whether I trust website purchases.

J

jimbo7630

You really need to post all the details that you can about your Tablet e.g. make and Model, what it says in "about" in settings, can you see any screws around the edges?

Agatha

Jan 26, 2012
Yes here are screws but I was scared to undo them in case everything popped out!

Agatha

Jan 26, 2012
Thanks to everyone that has given advice. must have had a loose connection or something because it suddenly started charging when I moved it to another power outlet in another room.

J

jimbo7630

Good to know that you are now up and running. It does help others when you provide details of the outcome. Thanks.