Problem With Xgody Rosh V11 Tablet

Nellmay

Oct 22, 2017
Prob is I reset tablet XGODY ROSH V11 16 GB and it will not pass the starting Android screen please help

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
On Android 5.x or later, the internal storage on devices is encrypted. When a factory reset is done, the device has to wipe the internal storage, which takes some time because of the encryption. The solution to your issue is to do nothing except wait. The wipe has to complete before anything else can be done.

Nellmay

Oct 22, 2017
Well I have been doing this for hours and hours does it take that long

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
On occasion it does. It depends on how much data was in the internal storage. But, you can clarify one thing here: what do you mean by the "starting Android screen"?

Nellmay

Oct 22, 2017
On occasion it does. It depends on how much data was in the internal storage. But, you can clarify one thing here: what do you mean by the "starting Android screen"?
1508715440223684744811.jpg
1508715531309324690459.jpg

We'll see the starting Android then it goes to other one

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Google Groups - Android upgrade stuck in an endless loop

The steps there should apply regardless of device. In essence, you need to go into the device's recovery partition and perform the factory reset from there, not from Android itself. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how to get into recovery as I don't have the device, but pressing power and volume down at the same time usually works.

John2452

Jun 14, 2018
Hi Nellmay,
I have the exact same problem and exhausted all options. Has this issue been sorted? How??
Thanks

John2452

Jun 14, 2018
Solved, I had the same problem and after having exhausted ALL options to reset/hard reset etc etc, I installed "Android Multi Tools v1.02" on a Windows PC and managed to connect and "Clear DATA" on the tablet. After that it finally it restarted normally and none of the documents/music has been lost.

corvairbob

Apr 11, 2015
my xgody just started telling me youtube has stopped and i can't do anything about it. i pushed the small reset button an the main screen comes back. when off i tried the power and vol dn vol up power and enter power and both enter and up and then dn and power and the reset button and nothing. i installed that multi tool program and it asks me for an apk i have no idea where to get that. i plugged the xgody into the pc via both the usb and the usb host port and i get some page in the my pc that will let me see empty picture folders.

it just will not go into factory reset. or is there a magical way to do this i have yet to find. i even had to reset the wifi and in order to do anything i have to push the ok and it flashes fast and in that time i can tap on anything and i may get it to go there. when in the wifi i can manage to type in the password but when i get the the numbers it lets me do 1 2 3 the no 4 and the 5 is a 5/8 and the 6/7 etc so i can't even get the wifi ti go unless i go in and change the modem pass work to something the xgody likes. then maby i can go to playstore and 1 tap at a time manage to get youtube reinstalled? what do you think? anyone have another idea?

so tell me should i jump on the tablet and then burn it.