Problems identifying Tablet

bundalov

Dec 14, 2010
Hello, my name is Vladimir and I must say that this is an awesome site and I will def visit this site more often :)

I have recently bought 7" Touch Screen PC Tablet on E-Bay. It has Android WMT 2.0_105 installed. I don't understand much when it comes to Android so please excuse me if I say something stupid :)

I want to find out what model is my Tablet. I have installed 'quick system info pro' but under model, device, type etc. it gives me nothing. Now I am positively sure that this is some no-name crap, but I want to know if I can install fresh version of Android on it, or at least to find out what is model of this Tablet...
Is there any other way to find out who is manufacturer of this device???

If you have any questions about my problem, feel free to ask :)

Thanks

Vladimir

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
so is the Processor field information blank, you can use that to cross reference against the generic tablets listed here.

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
my only other suggestion is to take pictures of the tablet and post it here maybe somebody can identify it

bundalov

Dec 14, 2010
The only thing actually I can identify is the processor, I will post what model is after I get home because I am at work atm. And I will take photos and post it here so maybe someone will help me.
Thank you a lot my friend, you have been very helpful :)

Best regards,

Vladimir