Process.com.android.vending error!!!!

mikekoz

May 15, 2011
This is really frustrating!! After resolving another similar error, now all of a sudden, the Market on my 7015a no longer opens, and I will sometimes get this error. Sometimes, the market just will not open when I tap on it, other times, it does not open and I get this error. My tablet was rooted, I installed the graphics fix, then the Market. After I resolved the other error, the tablet was fine. I have not installed anything on it since. Yesterday I turn it on, and "poof", no market and this error. I have done a Google search on the error, and there have been several fixes for other people, but they have not worked for this tablet. One fix was to go to Settings-Applications-Manage applications, then delete the cache for the Market. The market no longer appears under manage applications. I reinstalled it, but still nothing. What could have happened????

mikekoz

May 15, 2011
One more thing; When I access the Android Market on the internet on my PC, the Coby is no longer recognized, and I cannot install apps that way also. On the Coby, under accounts and sync, my Gmail account no longer is there. It also appears there is no way of adding it back!:confused: