question

benjas34

Jan 12, 2011
hi, today i have an idea, and i plug the mini usb cable to y coby kyros and connect a usb memory, its a kingstone 8gb, when i connect the memory in the notifications bar appeared a text "preparing usb mass storage" and i have a file mannager but i dont find the usb mass storage, anyone knows how to make it work?? i look in settings and theres nothing related to the usb memory.

bronx_kyros

Jan 11, 2011
I tired something similar, connected my HP 16GB usb drive to the Kyros usb adaptor into the Kyros...it just said the device was damaged..would not read it. I did not want to format it through the Kyros settings in the event it would have caused damage...it would be interesting if it did work since it would mean we could connect more than the 16GB limit.

otaner142

Jan 12, 2011
well actually you just insert it and then you go to gallery or music and if you have an apps to read word, exel,paint or wathever file it will read it from your usb.....

benjas34

Jan 12, 2011
thank you men but i find out ow to get to the usb, using a file manager you find a folder called scsi and there you jave your files