Recovering a brick!

bruno88

Sep 14, 2011
i really need some help too.. i have a flytouch 2 i believe is brick too i wont pass the infotmic 0.6.1.5(587) screen it happen after i try to update to froyo .. now everytime y try to update something it just freezes on either updating linux or booting from sdcard.. also have try back-home-power which i believe is for recovery during the count down it just gets froze on 1

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
A bit more detail would be good, but...

During the countdown it said something about pressing the appropriate key for recovery, yes?

At that point, RELEASE the PWR and HOME buttons, press on VOL (I use the middle area) and then REPRESS HOME.

THEN it should say that it is loading recovery, if there is one... it may come back and complain that it:
1) Is demeged try recover from SD, or
2) start loading recovery, after which it MIGHT say that it is demeged... or not.

WHICH froyo were you trying to load, and how? what did it do? how did it act? ALL this info would be useful.
Just sayin' :D

EDIT: A glimmer of hope... as long as it gets to that point, it is NOT bricked... tho you may need to try different installs. :D

Last edited:

adestef

Oct 15, 2011
ho provato ad aggiornare il mio flytouch 2 alla versione 2.2, ma quando ha finito l'aggiornamento mi ha detto di resettare, da allora se premo il tasto di accensione...non succede nulla, mi aiutate per favore...cosa potrei fare?

adestef

Oct 15, 2011
help
after an attempt to update the firmware I wanted to spend 2.1 to 2.2, reboot, myflytouch2 not turn on anymore, what can I do?