Reliability of S7

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
I've been reading a number of forums covering different makes and models of tablets/slates and there are some real horror stories about devices failing.
I haven't heard any regarding the S7 so I'm wondering anyone had a failure?

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I got mine pretty early on in the game, and it is humming like a champ still being used daily.

I would be interested in this data also!

DCLocal

Nov 25, 2010
I'd like to see the information too. I've only had my S7 but about a week but so far so good. It really seems well built and the software has been solid; I haven't had any kind of freezing or FCs.

Triune

Nov 29, 2010
I've had mine about 2 months now and it has worked well - no issues. Was able to root and remove some programs. The memory restriction is not a bother as it has required me to be discerning about what I really need, and still have a fair amount of memory available.

Ives

Dec 10, 2010
No worries yet on the S7. Before this i had a black pandigital novel, most expensive door stop i've ever bought.

Ives

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
There was certainly something about this device that I felt the moment I touched it. That was 5 weeks ago and along with my new T-mobile Wireless Pointer it's with me every moment of the day. It really is all the devices I wanted in one package!

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

lotusflower

Dec 3, 2010
I seem to be getting forced closures sometimes when i am on U tube. Probably because for some reason the WIFI gets diconnected. Have to investigate and use my device more before being definitive. I tend to use my laptop more.