reset flytouch ?

morgannn

Feb 14, 2011
hello, everyone wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to do a resetflytouch the tablet, because I have a problem, I have the program istaladoahome v.3, and worked well, but to turn it off and then on againstays on the loading screen .... and there is nothing more I have not touched anythingfirmware will only install the program but will not start someone could help meah thank you very much and forgive not know English use a translator

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hi morgann, I'm afraid a reset isn't possible, it's possible to reflash using a ROM so you have all default settings!

lilc420

Aug 13, 2011
Hi morgann, I'm afraid a reset isn't possible, it's possible to reflash using a ROM so you have all default settings!

Actually a factory reset is very easy. This process will remove your personal info like your Gmail and passwords and reset the tab to factory specs.

Power off the tab.

Press and hold POWER, BACK and MENU buttons at the same time.

It should start to boot and go to a black screen that says recovery..

Then it will say recovery system, please wait.. then will say all complete and finish booting.

All should now be reset. Only takes about 30 seconds to complete.

olanature

Sep 20, 2011
hello, i just got this flytouch from dhgate and when i put it on, it only show andriod world, it does boot beyond that, what should i do?

mjznchloe

Dec 4, 2011
For all who have bought a flytouch 4 YOSpad model here is instructions and files to factory reset.
This has the files it is working again it reset it to the way I bought the pad. Unzip this file Deposit Files and put .102 file contents and u boot file on sd card. Should be ramdisk.img, system.img, zSYS.img UI image and u-boot.img Press Power+Home+Back button until you see factory reset screen let go donot hold down, then when asked if want to factory reset press the buttons Power+Home+Back again and it will read the zSYS.img file and there it is factory reset with all the same build but it says YOSpad.

Last edited: