Restore Using windows based os (tested on win7)

darscute03

Nov 23, 2012
Hello guys before this just wanna thanks traveller for the info that i can use windows for adbshell and thanks for the syntax script of vampireinfo

Warning! Always create dump file before doing anything so that you can restore your tablet.

1. ok here we go first download necessary files from How To: Install ADB and Fastboot on your Windows computer for use with your Android phone | dotTech with tutorials also credit for the one who made that page.

2. next is proceed to this http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...nt/42750-how-restore-7042-8042-9742-dump.html

follow the instruction on both of this page ok i just tried it with my coby 8042 which is bricked earlier, for any questions feel free to ask.

thanks traveller for the info without your info earlier i wouldnt think adb shell is possible with windows

Last edited:

darscute03

Nov 23, 2012
Yup my main thing here is the adb shell for cmd so that you wont need to download sdk and jdk. So instead of 400mb files just download 11mb file. But just like to share and help out others. : )